The Holiday Craft Show taking place during the HOPE for the Holidays exravaganza will open at 10 am when the event opens and will close at 4pm when the Tree of Hope takes center-stage. Craft Show Vendors May Apply Now and will be accepted on a first-come first served bases. Efforts to provide variety will be made so applicants should represent a unique aspect of holiday crafting. We will make every effort to accommodate all requests. The rental fee for the 10' x 10' space is $20 without a table and $35 with an 8' table, The placement of vendors within the HOPE for the Holidays extravaganza is at the discretion of the Holiday Craft Show Director.
To secure your particpation as a vendor at this event, please complete the application and pay the non-refundable application fee today.
ATTENTION: Holiday Craft Vendors
HOPE for the Holidays - Atlantic City is
Currently Accepting Applications.
Sunday, December 22, 2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Recovery Force of South Jersey
Proposed Location: Tennessee Avenue Beach Block
How to Apply: Submit by completing the form below and sending it to us via the APPLY NOW button.
Deadline: Applications along with the $20 non -refundable application fee must be sumbitted
Vendor Fees: $20 will allot each vendor a 10x10 space assigned on first come/first serve basis upon submission of the application. Space is limited so early application is encouraged. Exhibitors must provide their own booth structures, cover, and furnishings (canopy, tarps, etc.), however, for an additional $15 vendors can rent one 8' table. No electricity will be provided unless previous arrangements were made. The EVENT will be held mostly outside. Rain or Shine.
INFO: recoveryforce.org, EMAIL:: email@example.com
Recovery Force of South Jersey
1. Setup/ Break Down: All Exhibitors must be set up and ready to sell 30 minutes prior to the published start time on the day of the event and may begin setting up at 8:30 am the day of the event. Break down can start no sooner than 6:00pm on the day of the event and must be completed within one hour after the published closing time of the event. No vendor is to close before the official closing time. Sellers are responsible for leaving their selling spaces in the condition in which it was provided.
2. Staffing: Exhibitor tables/ booths must be staffed at all times and intact until show closes.. Recovery Force of South Jersey is not responsible for merchandise or display materials.
3. Exhibitor Items: Items for sale at the Exhibitor’s booth must be predominantly handmade by the Exhibitor. Each Exhibitor must submit a few photographs of his or her craft(s). If participating as a crafter, Recovery Force of South Jersey reserves the right to have items removed that are considered not appropriately handmade. No items that promote the use of alcohol, tobacco, licit or illicit substances.
4. Exhibitor Responsibility: Exhibitor will be fully responsible for any loss or damage to his or her property by theft, fire or casualty. Recovery Force of South Jersey expressly disclaims any responsibility for same. Exhibitors shall be responsible for any damage which may be incurred to the facilities as a result of or in connection with its operation. Each exhibitor is responsible for the conduct of his employees and/or representatives and activities must not detract from the image or welfare of the fair.
5. Exhibitor Spaces: Exhibitor Spaces are 10’ by 10’ and will be assigned. Placement, flow and competition will be taken into consideration to provide the best experience for event attendees. If you have special space needs, please include your request with your application and we will make every effort to accommodate you. Spaces are reserved on a first-come first-served basis. Vendors must ensure that none of their display equipment extends beyond the space they have booked; this includes any rails, stands or additional equipment.
6. One Business per exhibit: Only one (1) business per table; space may not be sublet or shared without prior approval of an authorized staff of Recovery Force of South Jersey
7. Acceptance: Recovery Force of South Jersey reserves the right to decline any application for space if it deems such action to be in the best interest of the event..
8. Payment: The full payment is a non-refundable registration fee of $25 for the selected space and is due with the submission of this agreement. This fee will be used to cover advertising and other incidental costs associated with the production of this event.
9. Electricity: Electricity will be available as a first-come, first-served basis as electricity is not available at all areas. Electrical service requires an additional fee.
a. Outlets are NOT guaranteed.
b. Extension cords are not included in the fee and must be provided by the Exhibitor.
10. Music: Music will be provided throughout the space.
11. Tables & Chairs: Each Exhibitor may furnish his or her own chairs, tables, stands, tent or canopy. If you wish to rent chairs and tables, please note that on application.
12. Outdoor exhibitors: For outside exhibitors, it is advised to bring along shims, or blocks of wood to level out the tables, since most of the street area is on flat, but un-level ground. All tents and canopies must be secured to the ground using weights/sand bags in case of windy weather.
13. Cancellation of space: Application fees are not refundable. Recovery Force of South Jersey is not liable if weather or other conditions prevent the Exhibitor from attending and fulfilling the contractual obligation as an Exhibitor. No refunds will be made for weather, accident, health or other causes for non-participation.
14. Indemnification: Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Recovery Force of South Jersey and the City of Atlantic City from and against any loss, expense, claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, suits or damages, suits to person or property, including attorney’s fees, arising out of or related to the operation of the Exhibitors at Recovery Force of South Jersey Arts and Crafts Fair.